The use method and precautions of Two Shaft Shredder
With the rapid development of various industries, more and more waste materials are inevitably produced in the production and sales process. Because these waste materials have no place to store, many people directly burn plastic products directly, polluting the environment and not Conducive to the sustainable development of the economy. In the face of such a situation, the dual-shaft shredder can be said to greatly ease the occurrence of such a situation. .
First of all, the Two Shaft Shredder
equipment is preheated and idling before starting up. The idling preheating of the shredder before working can greatly improve its working condition and service life, but it is extremely easy to be ignored in the real use process.
Another is to choose the same kind of materials as much as possible. For example, when we tear up wood, we always tear up wood, and when we tear up plastic products, we always tear up plastic products. This can ensure the working effect of the shredder, and the shredded products will be even better. Even, it also protects the shredder.
Then the Two Shaft Shredder
must be fully lubricated before working. This will not only increase efficiency and output, but more importantly, it will also help the maintenance of the machine. The service life of the machine will be relatively prolonged if the machine is properly maintained. Therefore, when using a dual-shaft shredder, as long as you use the correct method, it will naturally make the machine better for production use, and you can be more worry-free.
Precautions for double shaft shredder
1. Before using the double-shaft shredder equipment, stabilize the equipment, and the power supply facilities are strictly prohibited from leaking and raining.
2. Check whether the screws at the joint are loose. If any looseness is found, tighten them in time and pay more attention to them. If they are loose, tighten them immediately.
3. Pay attention to check the wear and tear of the wearing parts. If the wear is serious, replace it in time to avoid damage to the main components, and take necessary fire prevention measures.
4. The material should be fed uniformly. The material should not be crowded into the crushing cavity. The maximum feeding standard should not be greater than 0.85 times the width of the mine opening. When feeding together, prevent non-shredded materials from entering the shredder.
5. When the Two Shaft Shredder
is handed over, pay special attention to completely discharging the remaining materials in the shredder cavity before turning off the machine.
The dual-shaft shredder has strong power and high operating stability. It is often used in environmental protection fields such as municipal solid waste disposal, resource regeneration, and waste incineration pretreatment. The equipment has the characteristics of low speed, high torque, large shearing force, good shredding effect, low noise and good stability.