Maintenance and maintenance of plastic crusher
1. The plastic crusher should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the motor's working heat is dissipated and its life span is prolonged.
2. Lubricating oil should be added to the bearings regularly to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
3. Regularly check the cutter screws. After using the new plastic crusher
for 1 hour, tighten the screws of the movable knife and the fixed knife with tools to strengthen the fixation between the blade and the knife holder.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the cutting tool, the tool should be checked frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by the blunt blade.
5. When changing the knife, the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife: 0.8mm for crushers above 20HP is better, and 0.5mm for crushers below 20HP is better. The thinner the recycled material, the larger the gap can be appropriately adjusted.
6. Before the second start, the remaining scraps in the machine room should be removed to reduce the starting resistance. The inertia cover and pulley cover should be opened regularly, and the ash outlet under the flange should be removed. The powder is discharged from the plastic crusher
chamber. Rotating shaft bearing.
7.The machine should be well grounded.
8. Regularly check whether the belt of the plastic crusher is slack, and adjust it in time.